Friday, November 04, 2011

travelling muso's

hitch hiker, travelling, muso's, musicians, Kaikoura
hitch hiking musicians

We first saw these musician guys hitchhiking north of Christchurch - when one of them had their hat blown away when a big truck passed by them at State Highway speed. 
It looked quite comical.
After the event - as I looked in my rear view mirror, I saw the guy pick up his hat and dust it off.

We were relieved to find they had made it to Kaikoura, none the worse for wear. 
My camera wasn't on the correct ISO at the time, since I was photographing a dog (that photo to appear at another time) - so this pic is a bit blurred (such is the nature of candid photography - especially of people), but I like the quirkiness of it. 

I hope they made it safely to their final destination. 
We weren't going north that day otherwise would've offered a ride...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...